The GNDSSH are equipped with the CT, MRI and PET CT. The radiology department also has a computed radiography and Picture Archiving & Communication System (PACS) facility which is networked to the entire hospital. This helps in real time transmission of information and diagnostic results.
The Department of Radiology and Imaging is well equipped with all the requisite equipments. It has a GE Signa 1.5 Telsa super conductive MRI unit that comes with a whole range of features. The CT scan has GE light speed 64 slice high resolution scan with facilities that enable routine CT to 3D reconstruction. The other diagnostic facilities provided at Manipal Hospitals include colour doppler, digital subtraction angiography, mammography, X-rays with image intensifiers and more.
Treatment & Procedures
- MR Spectroscopy
- Whole Body MR angiography & complete cardiac capability
- MR urography & Cholangiopancreatogaphy
- Perfusion studies and fast spin echo techniques
- Routine CT scan
- CT angio
- Steriotaxic biopsy attachments
- Colour Doppler
- X- ray machines with C-arm and image intensifiers
- Bone densitometry
- Orthopantomography for dental
- Digital subtraction angiography units
- Diagnostic Mammography and guided steriotaxic attachments