The Department of Gastroenterology provides a comprehensive care of diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for the complete array of digestive disorders. Our highly trained and dedicated team of gastroenterologists provides for prevention, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of gastrointestinal diseases and give personalized, cost-effective quality care to patients.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and are supported by trained and experienced nurses to provide and employ personalized management plans and comprehensive care for both common and complicated gastrointestinal conditions.
The Department of Medical Gastroenterology deals with various medical problems in gastroenterology in the outpatient, inpatient including emergency services setting. The doctors have expertise in the management of the full spectrum of gastrointestinal, liver and pancreatico-biliary diseases. This includes, but is not limited to, disorders like chronic diarrhea, constipation, peptic ulcer, acute liver failure, portal hypertension, bilio-pancreatic disorders and malignancies.
The Department of Surgical Gastroenterology provides comprehensive care for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon), gall bladder, pancreas and liver. The department emphasizes a team approach, enlisting the co-operation of other departments in providing a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
We also offer minimally invasive procedural alternatives by utilizing techniques like therapeutic GI endoscopy, therapeutic ERCP,laparoscopy etc.
Our Specializations include
- Capsule endoscopy
- Variceal endoscopic ligation (EVL)
- Endoscopic injection therapy (EIT)
- Endoscopic metal stenting (Oesophageal,enteral,biliary and colonic)
- Therapeutic ERCP
Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Diagnostic upper GI endoscopy
- Endoscopic stricture dilatation
- Endoscopic pneumatic dilatation(Achalasia cardia)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy(PEG)
- Endoscopic pyloric CRE balloon dilatation
Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Diagnostic sigmoidoscopy
- Colonoscopic polypectomy
- Colonic stenting
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic biliary sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic biliary stenting(plastic and metallic)
- CBD STONE REMOVAL
- Endoscopic pancreatic sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic pancreatic stricture dilatation
- Endoscopic pancreatic stenting
- Endoscopic Cystogastrostomy etc